A relaxed pace of life
Up to £4k relocation allowance
Interested in working in the South West?
Leave your details to find out more...
Explore our South West sites
Get to know the sites
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke
CQC overall rating:
"I love coming to work every day – and I go home with a smile on my face."
- Five specialist adult services offering a breadth of experience
- Set in more than 16 acres of landscaped ground
- Tranquil beachside location overlooking the Bristol Channel
- Staff Representative Group empowers and supports colleagues
- Warm, friendly and caring with excellent staff feedback
"I feel at home here. I have all the resources I need to do my job and I feel well supported."
- The friendly feel of a small hospital with the progression opportunities of a large organisation
- An excellent learning culture, thanks to strong links with nearby universities
- Offers the best of both worlds: a beautiful rural setting close to a bustling town centre
- An eco-conscious site on a mission to becoming a sustainable hospital
"I love being part of such a strong team who truly bring out the best in each other."
- Rehabilitation service for women with personality disorder and complex needs
- A warm welcoming community environment
- Rewarding work in a close-knit culture where people feel truly part of patients’ journeys
- Flexible treatment pathways offer opportunities to work across different approaches
- A short distance from natural beauty spots the Cotswolds, Forest of Dean and Wye Valle
"I love working here. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like work as we enjoy it so much."
- On a mission to becoming a centre of excellence for neuropsychiatry and neurodegenerative rehabilitation
- Multiple pathways offer a breadth of experience
- ‘Champions’ and working groups empower staff to shape change and develop skills
- A culture of supporting colleagues’ initiatives, ideas and innovations
With a range of different specialities across four locations, Cygnet’s South West sites offer a variety of roles – from caring for the elderly to working with personality disorders and brain injury. What these roles have in common is the opportunity to progress and diversify within the region.
The South West is a desirable destination with stunning coastlines, beautiful countryside and a friendly, relaxed way of life. With us, it’s also the start of an amazing journey to a long, rewarding career – within a group of sites with a shared passion for quality, innovative care.